Sunday, June 20, 2021
All services will be at 10 AM. For the Summer, we will meet in the CFC the 1st and 3rd Sundays (July 4th is our next Sunday!). The 2nd Sunday will be a Zoom service (July 11th). The 4th Sunday will continue as a Sabbath (July 25th).
Guidance for return in-person
Based on CDC and local guidance, these are the Renovatus Church Procedures for Attending Indoor Church Services. These will be updated as guidance changes.
- On Sunday morning, before you leave home to attend worship, please be certain you are feeling well. Stay home if you or your children have a fever or any symptoms of illness.
- Those that are not vaccinated should wear a mask. Several members are choosing to wear masks in solidarity with our kids that don’t have an option to vaccinate.
- A table just inside the CFC will have masks and hand sanitizer. Greeters can assist with questions.
- Please observe a limit of one family at a time in the rest room and maintain a six-foot distance while waiting.
- Chairs will be spaced to allow for social distancing. Please sit in family or pod groups with which you already interact.
- A collection basket for offerings will be available at a table near the entrance of the CFC.
- Individually wrapped communion wafer and juice will be available as you enter.
- At the end of the service, please continue to mask (per guidance) and distance until you are outside, maintaining social distance.
- Services will be short, and not have a long “message”, similar to our parking lot services. Families are welcome to bring an activity that keeps children engaged.